by Williams Sound
- Face to face conversations in noisy environments
- Small staff meetings and gatherings (less than a dozen people)
- Mild, Moderate hearing loss (using earbuds and headsets) and Moderate-to-Severe hearing loss (using a stetoclip or a neckloop)
- Amplifies sound close by and filters out background noise for improved understanding
- Separate Volume and Tone controls for improved clarity
- Select a listening accessory from the drop down menu above
- Runs up to 100 hours on 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
Please note: The Pocketalker Ultra is not designed for use with rechargeable batteries
- Accessories included:
- Removable belt clip
- 10 ft TV listening cord can also be used in the car or at a restaurant table to extend the range of the PockeTalker
- Works with a variety of other microphones to suit your listening needs (see Related Products below)
- 3.38" x 2.23" x .88"; weight with batteries and microphone 2.5 oz.
- 5 year warranty on the PockeTalker; 90 day warranty on the microphone and listening accessories
- For more information, click here to read the User Manual (PDF format)
- Headsets and earbuds may produce audio feedback (squealing) at high volumes. The PockeTalker microphone should always point away from the earpieces.
- The Triangle Conference Microphone listed below is sensitive to background noise. It is most effective in quiet rooms where people take turns speaking.
- Hearing aids may whistle or distort sound when used with a headset. If a telecoil is available in the hearing aids, use a neckloop.