by Williams Sound
- Face to face conversations in noisy environments
- Small staff meetings and gatherings (less than a dozen people)
- Mild, Moderate hearing loss (using earbuds and headsets) and Moderate-to-Severe hearing loss (using a stetoclip or a neckloop)
- Amplifies sound close by and filters out background noise for improved understanding
- Separate Volume and Tone controls for improved clarity
- Select a listening accessory from the drop down menu above
- Runs up to 100 hours on 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
Please note: The Pocketalker Ultra is not designed for use with rechargeable batteries
- Accessories included:
- Removable belt clip
- 10 ft TV listening cord can also be used in the car or at a restaurant table to extend the range of the PockeTalker
- Works with a variety of other microphones to suit your listening needs (see Related Products below)
- 3.38" x 2.23" x .88"; weight with batteries and microphone 2.5 oz.
- 5 year warranty on the PockeTalker; 90 day warranty on the microphone and listening accessories
- For more information, click here to read the User Manual (PDF format)
- Headsets and earbuds may produce audio feedback (squealing) at high volumes. The PockeTalker microphone should always point away from the earpieces.
- The Triangle Conference Microphone listed below is sensitive to background noise. It is most effective in quiet rooms where people take turns speaking.
- Hearing aids may whistle or distort sound when used with a headset. If a telecoil is available in the hearing aids, use a neckloop.
- Before purchasing any device with a neckloop, test the environment for electrical interference by activating the telecoil and listening for loud buzzing sounds. Florescent lighting, dimmer switches, wireless hubs and other electronics can degrade with the performance of the telecoil and prevent the neckloop from providing an optimum signal